Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ten Things I Love About My Life

This is something I think I will hang up somewhere to remind me to be thankful everyday...even the days that seem to never go right!



1. My beautiful children...they are wonderful little people. I treasure them. They make me smile each and every day. Of course they are not perfect, none of us are but I would not change them for a minute. They are truely a blessing.



2. My husband...I love him with all my heart.

3. Our family...we are blessed to have all of our family healthy. The kids are able to make some
wonderful memories with their grandparents.

4. Our home...we have a very nice and comfortable home. I never want to move!

5. Friends...I have some amazing friends. I love them all!

6. Being able to stay home with my children...I LOVE watching them change and grow. To be able to stay home with them is one of the best things that I could ever ask for.

7. Our dogs...they are part of our family!

8.My neighborhood...we moved into this neighborhood last year and it is everything I had hoped it would be.

9. My garden...digging in the dirt is like therapy for me. I enjoy planting my flowers and then seeing them everyday puts a smile on my face. We are planting a vegtable garden tomorrow!

10. Being healthy and able to run and play with my children each and every day.

Your turn...you have officially been tagged!