Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring

Here I am! I am not a very good blogger!! I think about posting everyday but then between the kids, my husband, the house, dinner, the dogs, my business, and life in general...I don't. I would love to be one of those blogs with a following...where people comment all the time...people check in on me daily. I read many of those blogs. When they do not post daily I am a bit disappointed. I hope to someday be one of those bloggers....

But for now...
We have some wonderful new spring clothes arriving daily. We have a beautiful white beach portrait dress. Spring and summer dresses and boys outfits that are just so cute!

Come take a peek...

I am off to add some more items to our store. I will be working day and night on this so check back often.

www.ladybugsandlilypads.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

It's good to see you when you post. :)