Thursday, July 12, 2007

Boo Boo's

First of all I have to confess...I let my children run inside the house. Well, I did. That is until the other night. My children were running in the circle around the bottom floor of our house and my son bumped into my daughter. She fell against the wall and just happened to hit her head on the corner of the chair rail. OUCH!

She cried for about 10 mins and then seemed ok. I brought her upstairs to get her pj's on and when her hair fell away from her forehead it took my breath away. She had a HUGE goose egg on top of her head. There was a big red line of blood where it came to the surface. If she had hit just a tiny bit harder I think we would have been in the ER for stitches. It was terrible!!

Poor little thing. I kept going in her room just to check on her and kiss her head.

No more running in the house!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh man, I hope your little one is feeling better. I too am guilty of letting my little ones run around the house and they do tend to get hurt sometimes but it's expected.....even if I don't let them run around they still find ways to get hurt LOL

Have a great day,
♥Sabdra

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh no!! Poor thing!!

I let mine run around too. Sometimes it's just too cold or hot to go outside.