Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New Sarah Louise Dresses



Two beautiful Sarah Louise fall/winter dresses have been added to the store. I still cannot believe I am starting to add fall clothes! LOL These are gorgeous and the pictures do not show the detail and beauty of these hand smocked dresses.

The panty bloomers are too cute! I have already saved one pair for my little girl!!

Click here to view all our Sarah Louise items. While you are shopping you must check out our other items. The Princess Linens dresses are a hot seller right now!

Happy Shopping!

www.ladybugsandlilypads.com



http://www.ladybugsandlilypads.com/search.asp?keyword=sarah+louise

1 comment:

Katherine@Raising Five said...

Wow, Sara, those are beautiful! I poked around for a while, and just love all the unique items in your store! Too fun!