Saturday, September 1, 2007

First Day of Preschool

We had my son's preschool open house last week. He will start next week. I am so sad. I have so many emotions right now that I really cannot describe it.

I have been going back and forth on this subject for a long time now. I am considering homeschooling my children but have not made a final decision yet. Soooo I put him a 2 morning a week preschool program this year just in case he ends up in Kindergarten full time next year.
I was a Kindergarten teacher before I had kids and I know how hard it is for children to come from being home with Mommy everyday to a full day K class.

I hope this year gives me a chance to decide on homeschool or public school. I would love to hear from all the moms (and dads) out there who made this choice. I am so torn.

No comments: