Sunday, August 26, 2007

Potato Saks

Flamingo Swing top and pants set
Horse swing top and pants set
Tools Longall
Dump Truck Longall


Here are just some of our new additions from Potato Saks. Once again the pictures do nothing to show how cute these outfits are!!! I wish my little boy was younger. He would have loved this dump truck longall. Luckily my little girl will be wearing one of these Potato Saks outfits. I just cant decide on which one yet!! :)

It is time to update the photos on my front page of the store. I have a friend who is a professional photographer and we will be teaming up for some photos. Some for my store and then others she is going to put in her studio. I am thrilled!!! I just have to decide on some of the outfits I want to show off and keep for my kids. We are getting in more boxes and I am excited everytime I hear the doorbell ring!!!

No comments: