Friday, August 17, 2007

Baby Gifts, Birthday Presents and More





Looking for a gift for that special little someone in your life? There are so many adorable things to choose from in our store www.ladybugsandlilypads.com . I have birthdays on my mind this month. Seems like every weekend we have a birthday party to go to.

This weekend is my son's birthday party. He is SO excited! I was going to make his birthday cake. I searched online and found a wonderful race car cake that is easy enough to make...THEN we went into the grocery store and he spotted a race car cake with a steering wheel. I have to admit it was very cool! The cake was made to look like the dashboard of a race car with the steering wheel in the middle. He has told me several times that he wants that cake. What is a mommy to do?? :)

No comments: