Wednesday, August 8, 2007

BabyLegs






Have you heard of BabyLegs??


These are ADORABLE!! We have a wonderful selection in our store right now. I just put them up today.


I showed them to a friend of mine yesterday and she could not get over how cute they were. She asked how many pairs I had put aside for my little girl!! :)


BabyLegs are soft and come in loads of different prints and colors. They fit infant-size 10. Use them in place of pants, under skirts and dresses, as leg warmers, for dance, instead of tights (makes potty training a whole lot easier!) or even on your arms. Adults wear them on their arms with a t-shirt and I love the look!!


These have also been used under leg braces for comfort. How about over a cast? How could you use your baby legs?


1 comment:

Suburban prep said...

Those are so cute. The little ones will be so fashionable this season.