Saturday, August 18, 2007

Party

Tomorrow is my son's birthday party at a Jumping Place. There will be 15 kids between the ages of 2-4 all jumping around and making a lot of noise. The kids will love it!

I am a big fan of parties at home with homemade cake, games, etc BUT his birthday is in the hottest part of the summer and we have no shade in our backyard. Temps have been 100 or over lately and I am glad we chose this route this year. (Even though tomorrow is suppose to be a beautiful day!) It will be great to have the mess somewhere else too! :)

Happy Birthday to my sweet boy!

2 comments:

KatieBug said...

I am sure you guys will have a great time! That is what we did for my son this year too.

tulipmom said...

There is definitely something to be said to making the mess somewhere else. Hope the party was a success!